When There's a Will, There's Always a Way

AND FINALLY I GET TO DO THIS! hahaha..doing what I like the most. Blogging. Well, it's been a while and I supposed this article will not be about me solely, but also to benefit the others.

I am sure most of us wish to lighten our parents' burden by at least to get a scholarship or having any financial aid to support our own education. Reality is harsh. The truth is, if you dont work on it, nothing will come to you eventually. I personally worked very hard to get a loan-grant financial aid. I still remember how much time and energy I spent on researches, financial aid studies and applications.

Backed then in Foundation, I was awarded the Merit Scholarship by MMU, itself. Having 50% off from my tuition fee, I am glad enough to God. Once I completed my Foundation, MMU administration office sent me a letter stating if I am pursuing Degree programme in Mechanical, the Merit Scolarship will be terminated. At that moment, I was having dilemma. Scholarship or Passion?

I choose Passion.

..and I had to sacrifice Merit Scholarship. Throughout my semester break, I was doing so much of homework to find out about available scholarships. The closing date for applications, sending in the forms and mails...it was crazy and not to mention, tiring. I still remember, at one point, my mom got very frustrated by all those document certifications and mailings, she was telling me to give up but I told her, it's just a temporary pain. We get through this, we will be awarded. True enough, after all those applications, mailings, interviews, time, energy and hard work. I got myself a loan-grant financial aid. The journey was not simple. The interview, itself lasted for 1 hour plus. All sort of questions (they even asked me bout my Grandparents' education level, and they had past away for more than years)

Like I said, when there's a will, there's always and always a way. SPM result might be a challenge to posses a scholarship because most of the institutions or corporate companies or foundations prefer Pre-U results. Therefore, do well in your Pre-U (Foundation, A-Level, Matrix etc) and make good use of the results.

This list was made by me some time ago. Hope it helps :) good luck and all the best :)


CIMB ECA Achievers Award



Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship



HSBC Scholarship Awards



Koon Yew Yin Scholarship  (yewyin@gmail.com)



Kumpulan Maybank Scholarship



Kuok Foundation



OCBC Bank Scholarship



Powertek Berhad Scholarship



Shell Scholarship



SOCSO Loans



The Iwakuni Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship



Top Glove Scholarship



Tun Dato' Seri Omar Ong Community Scholarship



UCL Pathfinder Scholarship






























Yayasan Khazanah Global Scholarhip



Yayasan KLK Scholarship



Yayasan Proton Scholarship



Yayasan Sime Darby Scholarship Programme



Yayasan UEM  (UEM Group Scholarship)



YTL Power Scholarship



JPA










































Comments

  1. 你真的是一个很懂事的小女孩..加油..

    btw..mechanical engineering...hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. thanks a lot for it :D you too. Jia you. selamat maju jaya :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREATHE

The 45th Day.