The 45th Day.

Hey there! After 5 months, I am here again. Typing this.
Scrolling down the News Feed in Facebook, a lot of them were celebrating today as the last day of 12 weeks internship and right, the title above here tells it all. It's Friday today and I have just completed Week 9 of 12 weeks internship programme. Pheeww. Still surviving I guess. I was planning to do this at Week 1 itself but I was too congested with schedules. Coming to KL doing my intern is one of the most unexpected decisions. Used to dislike city life. Concrete jungle, they say. Not my preference. Anyhow, fate brings me here and I choose to enjoy the ride rather than continue sighing. Good news is, I think I am starting to really enjoying life here.

I am not sure how internship programme carries the meaning to others cuz to me, internship is a golden leap. A huge leap in opening up minds. The society is a game of strategies. You and I, every single human in this world are compulsory to play a role in this game. Please dont get offended by me using the word 'game'. At least to me, it has relation. Internship programme is like the introduction of the game. A trial for potential participants to get an early exposure. Just like any other game we acknowledge, this society is a game that goes by levels. There are a lot of unseen and uninformed rules, regulations, circumstances that players should equip in themselves. Life experience will teach us better.


14th February 2015, Saturday. Control Engineering paper, 9am. 

14 Weeks since I left MMU from the date above. I can still remember I was so sick when sitting for that paper. Swallowed 4 Panadols before going into the exam hall.
These 14 Weeks are one real journey for me.
Melaka-Ipoh-Melaka-KL-Philippines-Melaka-Langkawi-KL.
Not the distance that counts, it's the stories lie behind all these places/events that put an impact on me. Every single person I met, every action I took, every way I expressed myself to the people I met, they are all life experience. Days in Philippines were tough so I learnt one very important thing there.

No matter what happens, smile. Lose everything but never let anything to snatch your smile away. 

I loving this picture the most.
Taken right after SEMA competition in Manila, Philippines in February early this year. That smile is genuine. I was really grateful that the competition was over.
Behind that smile, it buried immense of tears, worries, stressness, sleepless nights in Mechanical Workshop, tiredness and mixture of feelings.
And every time I look at this picture again, I will still smile.
Check out MMU Grüne Welt FB and http://mmugrunewelt.blogspot.com/

Check out my interview with Hong Kong Automomo 貓貓車網 too =)

Yesterday, I had a very brief talk to one of the most senior engineers in my company. I address him Chen Gor (Bro Chen). Haha. He is a funny guy and I really like talking to him. I can literally laugh at every single sentence he says. After working here for some time, the loudest and happiest laugh I had was last evening. I hid under his table and when Chen Gor came near, I jumped out and frightened him. HAHAHAHA. HIS EXPRESSION WAS PRICELESS and I was rolling on the floor laughing loudly. Childish they said, happiness I named it =) If you ask me, I dont wanna complete my internship just for the sake of completing it. I want more. Call me greedy, I want to make real bonding. I dont want to simply just leaving footprints, I want to touch people's life. I wish someday, someone will remember me. Cherish back moments we had. It could be laughter, it could be disputation, it could be just my smile. Anything. That's all I can humbly wish for.

Everything passes by. Nothing stays permanently. Sunflowers bloom and wilt. Seasons passed and come again. Events I emceed, programmes I organized, activities I participated, competition I took part, places I visited, people I met or even internship I am attending right now...they probably will not be defined by forever but as long as I know that You and I existed at one particular dimension at a moment and if I have made any slightest mark in your memory, that's more than enough and I know I am blessed =)

Comments

  1. Big girl now.. Stay strong & maju jayalah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lonnngggg never talk to you d eh! hahaha. thanks a lot yea. and you too. Ah Boy to Man eh! =D thanks a lot yea..

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Head Above Water

When There's a Will, There's Always a Way