BREATHE

Been so long never visit here to drop by message. Nothing. Just another typical night that I just feel like typing. Or should I put this way, I have been typing reports for Design 2 and CAD/CAM, just wanna take some time to free myself and Breathe.

This semester has been one of the kind. So strange. 11 weeks had passed since the first week of the first semester in my third year. Third year. It sounds so strange yet so exciting. I always thought, in high school, Form 4 is the most exciting phase. It's like you're a senior but not too old for high school and fun. Same thing applies here. I always thought third year is the best. Wrong and doubtful. In fact, it's like the beginning of the torture. Dont trust me, I am not an engineer yet. LOL.

Last weekend was my very first time to visit the MMU Cyberjaya Campus for MMU Convocation 2014. Back then one year ago, somewhere at this time, I never knew everything could have changed so much. One year. Never underestimate what time could have done towards a human life. Maybe things didnt turn out to be what I have expected as one year ago but I am glad and grateful that it didnt turn out to be bad either. I am sure everything happens for a reason. Maybe I wouldnt get to reveal it by now but like what I've mentioned, never underestimate 'time', time heals and reveals truths.

Nevertheless, 'time' could be such a great enemy as well. As time goes by, it makes you familiarise with the environment and eating you bit by bit. It's so scary when you are so familiar with an environment that by the time you wanted to change it, you found it so hard to resist. Then you need to struggle and fight and tussle until you thought you have successfully overcome it. Then at one moment, that particular moment when you feel everything is so ordinary, so normal, so familiar again..that's the moment you know, you are defeated.

It's either the good time or the bad time, the moment that making you proud or the moment that feeling traumatised, those are the moments and time that worth to be kept and remembered and reflected. Those pain or pleasure can be overwhelming, eating you bit by bit, but always remind ourselves on how each time, 'time' just passed by. Selamat Maju Jaya.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Road Not Taken...is meant not to be taken