Thank You, 2014.

New Year celebration in Jonker Streer, Malacca!
Okay, apparently the last time I updated this was last year. haha. Right, that's the joke. Seems to be like the last post was in November. Not very long afterall. Well, in the past two months, the period seems to be very short but those two months have the most impact in Alice's life I have to say. Great Christmas, So much of Love for Alice's 21st Birthday and Blessed New Year of 2015 with lovely friends around. 2014 had been one of the craziesssstttt ride ever. Like real crazy. So much of stuff took place in the past year and I am glad, *taking a deeeeep breath* Alice is still surviving. Now that 2014 is over, I wish to express my utmost gratitude to 2014 for being so challenging but at the same time, always leaving me the crack of light and pulling me through each time I thought of dark skies. And of cuz, to all the people around me, family, friends or just acquaintances, Thank You so much for all those kind words and deeds because they mean a lot to me.

Well, 2014 has the most impact in my life, leaving so much of deep footprints everywhere. If I have to sum up 2014 in a statement, I will have to say, it's a year of joy and tears. I cried so much that I cant remember when was the last I cried that much in a year. Nevertheless, 2014 is in the past now. Everything will be good again. I am glad for 2014 because it shows me how everything is not permanent in life and how fragile can Alice be. haha. I cant remember when this actually started but I cant remember either for how many times I made phone calls to Mammy and started to cry badly...for everything. Stress, pressure and not being happy and all. I am glad she's always there to listen to me and never once she fails to make me feel better. very much better. Trust me, my mom is not good in words but the way she tries to cheer up her daughter touches me the most. She'll be like "Aiya, you ar, one moment cry then the next moment laugh...so weird one you" haha. I am sure it's not easy to be a mother and hoping I will be a good mom in future *finger crossed*

Okay la, enough of crying la Alice. Dont cry so much d this year. 2014 is the past, 2015 will be so much better. I know you have been trying to be the better person and I believe you will, Alice. Now that I am officially 21, yeah for the new eligible voter! haha. Instead of getting a key pendent for my birthday, got a lock pendent. Sis said key symbolises freedom so they decided to pick the lock instead. GREAT. I got the message from them. haha. Adorable them.

In 2015, I will always remember to continue treating everyone with sincerity for sincerity never lies and always be grateful for everything. Last but not least, to you, you and you, thank you for being part of Alice life. She really appreciates it very very much!

Happy Belated New Year 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREATHE

The 45th Day.