The Short-Lived Vision | Live Through It or Drown In It

Raya celebration just passed. Highschool gatherings and reunions news posted all over on insta and fb. Reunions can be pretty heart warming in sharing about each other lives. Updating news on what they have seen or what they wish to see. Realising how much your friends have grow (or maybe not) but most all, people gossip. Haha. Nope. I didn't join any reunion for this time around. Spending time here in KL with family and doing nothing. Nothing is good. I like it. Haha.

Received a phone call from my friend just now telling me that my name was mentioned in the gathering....for bad. Telling I have nothing much for good, being all ordinary and why do I leave good impression to others. All I could do was just to laugh out loud and by when I said I laughed out loud, I really did. It's okay. I wouldn't say I am all grown up or I am an ideal human being, being all perfect and always right but as I come to this stage of life, I have accepted one very simple lesson. You will never get to please everyone. And I have come to the realisation of fact that its really okay for some people to dislike me (I don't like to use the word hate. It sounds really awful like someone can hate to kill. Haha) or people to misunderstand me for my personalities & characters based on how they see me on stage or based on how short term they knew me or to be more precise, the way they CHOOSE to know me. Its okay. I accept them :) in life, you cant always just keep the goods and refuse the bads. They come in package. Oh yea, thats what I have learnt bout life too. Them who stay for the longest and who willing to see through me will be my happy bunnies. And by any chance, anyone reading this, mistaken my kindness as a flirting way. I am sorry about that. I still aware of kindness and flirting. I would say thanks to every compliment I received for I take that as a commom courtesy but when I know the guy is asking for more, I will walk away with no second thought. And why would I want to flirt? hahaha and people who got so dissatisfied of me and thinking I shouldn't get so much of attention on Fb or anywhere....I always keep this very personally but friends who are very very close to me like Shan will have heard me saying this gazillion times.
"All these are just temporary vision. Someday when I have graduated and left MMU, no one cares. No one remembers and no one will find. So why should I put them deeply into me :)"
Sincerely from me, Very much sincerely from me, the attention that I received here, I want to conserve them for good cause. I ask for nothing but to inspire others and at the same to push myself to do better :) I am lucky and undeniably blessed for having the advantage to conserve the attention to inspiration. Sometimes, I complain a lot too but thats because something you people might not realise, my fb has always been like one of those service counters. I have messages in my inbox asking all sorts of questions from MMU to FET back to engineering mechanical. Oh yea, someone even asked if his friend was to do marriage propose in MMU, which department to head to. And I will answer all of them patiently (despite all the 'Hi' messages. Sorry, I can't afford to and I am really not into casual talkings on fb unless I am a friend to you. Cheers !) Now, I just want to tell, being kind and friendly are different than what you say for flirting :) and no, I am not gonna be a cold, hard soul just for those stereotyped people. Kindness is free. Love is free :) after all, like I said, at the end of the day, no one will remember who is Alice Leong, they will just remember what a person has done in their lives :)


The Short-Lived Vision | Live Through It or Drown In It

Comments

  1. Keep up the good work Alice. I think you are doing just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREATHE

The 45th Day.

Head Above Water